marți, 7 decembrie 2010

Leann Rines feat Reba Mcentire - When you love someone like that

I think it was me
It must have been me
I guess I did something wrong
I tried to hard,I wanted to much
I guess that's why he's gone
I lost my pride,I falled and cried
I felt like a little kid
What's wrong with me I still can't believe
I did the things I did
I couldn't change him, he was gonna break my heart
I saw it coming, yeah I knew it from the start

When you love
When you love someone like that
When you give what you can't take back
When you love
With all your heart and soul
It's so hard to let it go

When you love someone like that

Girl it ain't right, it just ain't right
Don't tell yourself that it was you
You followed your heart, you gave it your best
There's nothing more you can do
Guys like him are like the wind
When you know is just to bad
They blow in and out again
And never know what they've had
Girl I can't tell you, he'll do the same to someone else
It ain't about you, so don't be so hard on yourself

Cause' we've all loved and lost..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu